- Monthly tuition payments are due the 10th of the month for those families electing the 10 month schedule. All payments shall be considered delinquent after the 20th and will be assessed a $20.00 late charge for every month it is late.
- Any delinquent tuition over 60 days will suspend the student(s) attendance at Holy Spirit School until it is paid in pull.
- The student will not be able to register for the following year if the account is not current before registration day.
- If the account is in arrears prior to the Christmas break, the student will not be allowed to return at the first of the year.
- Any delinquent tuition as of May 31st must be paid off by the last day of school or the student(s) will not be allowed to commence the next school year.
- Any checks or automatic debits returned for insufficient funds will be assessed the $20.00 late charge plus a $10.00 return fee.
- Any check written to Holy Spirit School for extension, sports fees, etc. that is returned for insufficient funds will be assessed a $10.00 return fee.
- Any delinquent Extension fees over 60 days will suspend the student(s) from going to Extension.
Financial Aid Policy (Ratified by the Pastor Aug. 10, 2006)
It is our hope that each family will be able to pay tuition in full. When circumstances change and a financial hardship results, Holy Spirit Parish will try to be of help by offering financial assistance.
To be eligible for financial aid the family must be active members of Holy Spirit Parish, i.e. attending Mass regularly and participating in parish and school activities. Failure to remain active upon receipt of financial aid will result in termination of the aid. The family must apply for financial aid by making a written request to the Pastor who will meet with the family. Supporting documentation may be requested. Financial aid is a temporary help to those who need it and should not be viewed as an ongoing solution.